General Aviation and Commercial Parts Support
Through our group of companies, PAG serves over 5,000 customers annually in nearly 70 countries with MRO services, off the shelf exchanges, and sales for over 10,000 Fixed and Rotory Wing aircraft.
Government & Military Parts
PAG Companies provide sub-to-prime aircraft parts support and MRO Services to government, state and local agencies.
PAG Companies process over 25,000 repairs annually including- avionics, accessories, starter generators, wheels & brakes and other rotable items. PAG is a tier-one MRO Service and Supply Chain provider to the worlds largest operators.
Precision Repair Management (PRM)
Through PRM, we have helped operators reduce downtime and lower direct operating costs by reducing their lead-times and utilizing PAG’s trademarked ISMRO. Talk to us about the benefits of the PRM program:
- Competitive pricing, rebates and volume discounts
- Award-winning MRO and AOG services regularly acknowledged throughout the industry
- 24/7/365 live customer service
- Guaranteed turn times and deliveries
- 7 repair stations with extensive MRO Capabilities
- One-stop shop that delivers lower administrative costs
- Preferred availability of discounted exchange and loaner units
- Consistent high-quality and extended warranties using only the quality MRO providers per our auditing standards
Guaranteed Component Availability
With ten facilities in eight locations and seven Repair Stations strategically located around the world, PAG has a 75,000 line-item inventory valued at more than $31 million IN-STOCK to Support you.
PAG’s annual sales are more than $140 million, and over half of our business is focused on Supply Chain Service contracts. In order for us to consistently deliver “on time, every time” we continually make investments in maintaining our inventory and MRO Support capabilities.
With ten facilities in eight locations and seven Repair Stations strategically located around the world, PAG has a 75,000 line-item inventory valued at more than $31 million IN-STOCK to Support you. Through our global supply chain network, PAG offers an extremely competitive MRO program with multi-site logistics and life-cycle support for a spectrum of Fixed and Rotory Wing platforms. We call our trademarked service ISMRO, Inventory Supported Maintenance Repair & Overhaul.
Worldwide Logistics Support – 24/7/365
Delivering the right part to the right place at the right time is pivotal to PAG’s business, and we are proud of our extensive freight and logistic operations. With our partners FedEx, DHL and UPS, we handle in excess of 2,600 inbound and outbound shipments weekly. Our sales and customer support teams work closely together to manage customer AOG’s around the clock.
Administrative & Logistics Advantage: One Supplier, One Location, One Invoicing Address
Not only do you save on administrative costs by having a single supplier, our PRM program gives you flexibility in the way we price and bill you for repair services. You can choose a pricing option and have a say in the repair center used to complete the work.
Assured Quality and Reliability
Parts Repaired or Overhauled by PAG are supplied with dual FAA/EASA release and where applicable Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA). Our choice of repair vendors is strictly dictated across OEMs and quality-independent Repair Stations with regular performance board reviews on a range of KPI’s.
Integrated MRO Aviation Supply Chain Solutions
- Worldwide logistics, distribution and professional customer support teams
- Diverse MRO capabilities at ten facilities
- ISMRO® – Inventory Supported Maintenance Repair & Overhaul
- Volume buying that allows PAG to offer customers the highest quality products at competitive prices
- Logistics support services, including consignment inventory sales
- Extensive non-destructive testing (NDT) capabilities and in-house engineering department
- AUTHORIZED DEALER
- MAJOR AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURERS SUPPORTED