ABOUT TRACE AVIATION
Full Shop Services
Our Full Shop Capabilities
King Air Gear Repairs
- NLG and 90 MLG Shock absorber cylinder bearings are repaired in-house using our FAA approved process specification by installing a new manganese-bronze lower bearing.
- Approved processes are also used for the repair of worn bores or bushings when permitted.
- When a part must be replaced we search inventory databases to find the best price on approved replacement parts.
- All model NLG & the 90 MLG Barrel internal bearing resized to new limits
- All model Piston ID & OD re-chrome
- All model Axle re-chrome
- All model socket replacement
- 100/200/300 Upper Bearing Bore Repairs on Brace Assemblies
- 100/200/300 Airframe Attach Bore Repair on Brace Assemblies
- Nose and 90 MLG Upper and Lower Torque Knee Lug Repair
- Hydraulic NLG Upper Drag Leg Hole Repair
- 100/200/300 MLG Actuator Housing and Screw Housing Repairs
- 100/200/300 Lower Bearing Surface Repairs on Brace Assemblies
King Air Aircraft Maintenance
- SIRM Wing and Bolt Inspection Services
- Wheel and Brake Assembly/Overhaul
- PT-6 Engine Consultations
- Engine Changes
- Pre-purchase Evaluations
- Hot Sections Inspections
- Extensive Airframe Inspections and Maintenance Services
- PT6 Jet Cal / Performance Run / Rigging
Meet the Team
Meet the exceptional minds behind PAG’s success.
Join the Team
Interested in a position with PAG? View our current career openings.
PAG has continually grown the business to fit the needs of aerospace operators and fleet managers.